AUSTRALIA/USA: Judge sides with Eagle Boys over homegrown pizza advert, Tricon to appeal
Justice Murray Wilcox, of the Federal Court, has dismissed an application by fastfood giant Pizza Hut for an injunction against Eagle Boys Dial-Pizza . The application, which was filed yesterday, sought an end to the Brisbane-based firm's advertising campaign, which highlights the fact that Eagle Boys is an Australian-owned company while branding Pizza Hut a US-owned multinational.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review