UK: Julian Graves seen driving expansion with venture capitalist investment
Within the next two weeks, sugar and spice retailer Julian Graves hopes to secure financial backing from two unnamed venture capitalists to the tune of £5m. The 93-strong chain was already set to grow by 27 new outlets this year, but if the investment is confirmed then the store openings will be accelerated and the company may well source potential acquisition targets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund