UK: Julian Graves seen driving expansion with venture capitalist investment
Within the next two weeks, sugar and spice retailer Julian Graves hopes to secure financial backing from two unnamed venture capitalists to the tune of £5m. The 93-strong chain was already set to grow by 27 new outlets this year, but if the investment is confirmed then the store openings will be accelerated and the company may well source potential acquisition targets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods