USA: Julie Swan appointed executive vice president of Sysco Food Services of South Florida, Inc.
SYSCO Corporation (NYSE:SYY) announced today that Julie Swan has been promoted to executive vice president of Sysco Food Services of South Florida, a SYSCO subsidiary in Miami. Currently Ms. Swan is senior vice president and chief financial officer at Sysco Food Services - West Coast Florida, Inc., a SYSCO subsidiary in Palmetto, Fla. She will assume her new responsibilities July 1, 2001, the beginning of SYSCO's fiscal year 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016