JAPAN: Jusco posts increased group earnings across the board for 2000
Supermarket operator Jusco Co. posted increased group earnings for 2000 today for the year ending 20 February. Operating revenue and operating profit grew across its four business segments; general retail, specialty store, development and service operations. The group cited positive marketing and restructuring across its core retail operations for its improved revenues. The group revealed that net profit grew 48.6% from 1999 to ¥22.5bn and group operating revenue grew 8.6% to ¥2.74 trillion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti