JAPAN: Jusco posts increased group earnings across the board for 2000
Supermarket operator Jusco Co. posted increased group earnings for 2000 today for the year ending 20 February. Operating revenue and operating profit grew across its four business segments; general retail, specialty store, development and service operations. The group cited positive marketing and restructuring across its core retail operations for its improved revenues. The group revealed that net profit grew 48.6% from 1999 to ¥22.5bn and group operating revenue grew 8.6% to ¥2.74 trillion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target