JAPAN: Jusco posts increased group earnings across the board for 2000
Supermarket operator Jusco Co. posted increased group earnings for 2000 today for the year ending 20 February. Operating revenue and operating profit grew across its four business segments; general retail, specialty store, development and service operations. The group cited positive marketing and restructuring across its core retail operations for its improved revenues. The group revealed that net profit grew 48.6% from 1999 to ¥22.5bn and group operating revenue grew 8.6% to ¥2.74 trillion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units