JAPAN: Jusco posts increased group earnings across the board for 2000
Supermarket operator Jusco Co. posted increased group earnings for 2000 today for the year ending 20 February. Operating revenue and operating profit grew across its four business segments; general retail, specialty store, development and service operations. The group cited positive marketing and restructuring across its core retail operations for its improved revenues. The group revealed that net profit grew 48.6% from 1999 to ¥22.5bn and group operating revenue grew 8.6% to ¥2.74 trillion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery