just-food ISM 2013 Diary - 15 January
ISM Cologne will take place from 27 - 30 January
As just-food prepares to join companies and executives from across the confectionery sector in Cologne for this year's ISM exhibition, we share a few highlights of what you can expect from the event.
The Cotswold Food Partnership (Hall 04.2 Stand K036) is a Bradford, UK-based confectionery firm that will be showcasing its products at this year's ISM. It's Queen of Hearts range will be on show, which comprises cupcakes and tarts.
Amedei (Hall 11.2 Stand G040) is an Italian producer of Blanco de Criollo chocolate, a Peruvian bar made from rare cocoa that carries the scent of berries, wild mushrooms, dried plums and toasted almonds. The product will be on show at this year's ISM.
Spain's Sanchez Cano (Hall 10.2 Stand B039) will be travelling to this year's Cologne show to showcase its range of confectionery, including fizzy sweets, flavoured licorice, yoghurt sweets and chewing gum.
Click Candy (Hall 10.2 Stand C102) has developed and designed a novel concept for in-store candy distribution through its pick 'n mix concept. The machine, which will be available to view at ISM, is a closed and sealed system handling the candy according to first-in first-out principles thus ensuring the quality of the candy.
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia