just-food research round-up
Our latest batch of reports takes a look at Brazil's food industry
This week's reports include research on developing countries, including an overview of Brazil's food sector and a look at the top-five emerging markets for frozen food. The batch also includes reports on different parts of the US food industry - the chocolate sector, the weight management business and the trends in health and wellness.
Brazil Food and Drink Report Q3 2011
This report provides a good overview of the markets, the trends and opportunities. Get a taste for the competitive landscape and the major players.
Weight Management - USA
Products covered in this report: meal replacement, slimming, OTC obesity, other slimming products, slimming teas and weight-loss supplements.
Healthy 50+ Americans: Trends and Opportunities in the Emerging Wellness Market
A focus in this report on the market potential of the 26m "healthy consumers" in the US, who are 50 years old and more and are pursuing a wellness regime that includes healthy eating and regular exercise.
Cash and Carries and Warehouse Clubs Retail in Ukraine
This report provides data on channel size, offering information on main markets sold through the channel and includes growth forecasts up to 2014.
Frozen Food - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
The report includes comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Chocolate Market in the US to 2014 (Confectionery)
This report provides data on expenditure and consumption as well as key distribution channels and reveals the leading companies in the US chocolate market.
Organic Food in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors.
Companies: The Co-operative Group
"Breakthroughs" was the title of this year's IGD Convention, the annual gathering of the UK grocery trade, a fitting recognition that in the face of wilting consumer confidence and increasingly paraly...
The uncertain economic outlook, fed by the fears over Greece's public finances and pessimism over the growth prospects of markets like the US and the UK, is a key theme of this week's World Retail Con...
UK dairy firm Graham's The Family Dairy's has secured listings with Morrisons and Whole Foods Market....
The use of smart phones to buy groceries could transform the UK's fast-growing online retail sector, an industry conference heard....
PepsiCo's strategic options grabbed the headlines this week, with the company insisting it was not considering plans to split in two and then 48 hours later being linked to a yoghurt venture with Germ...
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review