just-food SIAL 2012 Diary - 10 October
The countdown to SIAL 2012, one of the largest trade events in the food industry calendar continues. And as it does so, the just-food diary brings you more news of what to expect from a range of exhibitors laying out their wares this year in Paris.
Belfine (Hall A Stand C117), renowned for its decorated hollow chocolate figures and lollipops, will be presenting at SIAL this year. Visitors can visit Belfine's stand to view the range of products the company produces in its home country of Belgium. The company says it uses only premium quality Belgian chocolate based on “a strict selection of Madagascar cocoa beans”.
The Irish Food Board (Hall 6 Stand H146) has launched a major new sustainability development programme for Ireland's food and drink industry, which it will be presenting at this year's SIAL event in Paris. 'Origin Green', which is designed to assist Ireland become a world leader in high-quality sustainably produced food and drink, will be showcased at SIAL, featuring information from the programme along with an audio visual presentation.
Geodi Marketing (Hall 8 Stand H075), a sauces to jam producer will be bringing its wares from Greece to exhibit at this year's SIAL show. The company has selected a number of its most popular items to show in Paris, including homemade sauces and spreads made from fresh Greek vegetables and herbs.
Amica Chips (Hall 5 Stand M108) will be joining other SIAL exhibitors this year in showcasing its range of products. The Italian snack firm has recently launched a range of new products, which will be present at the show for visitors to see. These include Pizza Balls, Bacon Pellets, and Eldorada Olive Oil.
To appear in the just-food's SIAL 2012 diary, email details to email@example.com.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- Unilever claims victory in Becel dispute
- KitKat to go sustainably sourced cocoa only
- Arla strikes JVs in Nigeria and Senegal
- Arla H1 profits down on milk price slump
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Biscuit Manufacturers (UK) - Industry Report
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis