just-food SIAL 2012 Diary - 11 October
The countdown to SIAL 2012, one of the largest trade events in the food industry calendar continues. And as it does so, the just-food diary brings you more news of what to expect from a range of exhibitors laying out their wares this year in Paris.
ProChile (Hall 3 Stand J041) the institution of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Chile responsible for promoting exports of goods and services will be in Paris for this year's SIAL event. The exhibition will present an excellent opportunity for Chilean entrepreneurs in the agricultural sector, the organisation said. The trade show will enable to them to further position their product offering, with the aim of reaching their objective of becoming the world's 10th most important exporter of agricultural products by 2020.
Bretagne Développement Innovation, French regional development agency for innovation will be present at this year's SIAL show from 21 to 25 October. A highlight of the firm's presence scheduled for Monday 22 October, will be a presentation from Pierrick Massiot, president of the region of Brittany, who will talk about innovation and development prospects for food manufacturers.
Advantage Austria (Halls 1, 6, 7 & 8) will be attending SIAL to showcase around 40 Austrian food companies, all exhibiting at this year's show. The Austrian food sector will, as in recent years, present itself at the SIAL 2012 show. With over 40 exhibitors at several Austria stands, including in Hall 1 (international representation), Hall 6 (meat products and fresh meat), Hall 7 (beverages and dairy products) and Hall 8 (organic produce) Austria is among the key exhibiting countries.
Cape Foods (Hall 4 Stand 20) has been offering its signature 125ml four-in-one jars of food decoration products to consumers globally for many years. The innovative design, unique content combinations and aggressive pricing has made the range popular wherever cakes, cupcakes or cakepops are decorated. Visitors to this year's SIAL show will be able to view and discuss the company's product range and its latest addition - Pearl Delights.
To appear in the just-food's SIAL 2012 diary, email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- Ireland unveils national plan to tackle obesity
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Aryzta appoints Gary McGann as chairman
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities