just-food SIAL 2012 Diary - 12 October
The countdown to SIAL 2012, one of the largest trade events in the food industry calendar continues. And as it does so, the just-food diary brings you more news of what to expect from a range of exhibitors laying out their wares this year in Paris.
Taste of Israel (Hall 4 Stand L024) is giving visitors to this year's SIAL exhibition in Paris the opportunity to meet with its members and discover the food innovation Israel has to offer. At the stand, Taste of Israel will be showcasing "exclusive innovative products", a range of industrial production and artisanal products, in addition to flavour and packaging ideas for local consumers.
GB Food is an Italian research and development company for the food industry. Working with chefs to develop products for ready meals, fresh food and dietary meals, GB Foods will be on hand at SIAL this year to offer advice on all matters related to innovation. With a "cutting-edge facility and a very rich know-how", the company has knowledge and experience in creating new recipes or optimising existing formulations, studying product shelf life and conservation techniques, as well as the optimisation of production processes.
DiCosta (Hall 5A Stand F168) will be travelling to Paris this year from its home country of Italy to present its stable of confectionery products to visitors. The range comprises a selection of chocolate, sweets, marmalades, nougat, Panettoni, Pandoro cakes, and wines. Visit the stand for more information on what DiCosta has to offer.
Group Patronal Romania Moldova (GPRM) is a company specialising in the export and import of products, materials and equipments for the food and drinks industry in Romania and Moldova. Established since 1991, GPRM will be in attendance at SIAL, during which time it hopes to develop commercial business with companies within the industry. The company welcomes anyone wanting to set up a meeting in Paris.
To appear in the just-food's SIAL 2012 diary, email details to email@example.com.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Indonesia – How ice cream makers can drive volumes
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- Unilever acquires Italian gelato group Grom
- China implements new safety regulations
- How the food industry is reacting to TPP
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019