just-food SIAL 2012 Diary - 15 October
The countdown to SIAL 2012, one of the largest trade events in the food industry calendar continues. And as it does so, the just-food diary brings you more news of what to expect from a range of exhibitors laying out their wares this year in Paris. Highlights today are from Virto frozen vegetables firm and R&D company XTC.
Shimla Hills (Hall 5A Stand A084) is welcoming all visitors to visit the company's stand at this year's SIAL exhibition in Paris to explore new business opportunities and prospects. The company will be showcasing its exclusive range of Indian processed fruit products and a variety of Indian spices and oil seeds.
XTC (Hall 6 Stand H029) The French R&D consultancy firm for the retail and food trade industry is inviting visitors along to the stand to discuss upcoming and top trends as well as providing an analysis of new product launches.
Virto (Hall 6 Stand G109) invites you to attend its stand G109 from the 21 to 25 October where visitors will be able to view a range of frozen vegetables, mixes and ready meals produced by the Spanish food manufacturer. "Since the foundation of the company in 1984 the Virto Group has focused on product knowledge, innovation, creativity and hard work," it says.
Cirav Gida (Hall 3 Stand E068), a processor and exporter of hazelnuts and hazelnut products is based in the eastern Black Sea region of Turkey in Trabzon city. The company will be using this year's SIAL show as an opportunity to showcase its range of products. The team will also be happy to discuss business opportunities for its products, which are currently exported to Europe for use in chocolate, biscuits and ice cream.
To appear in the just-food's SIAL 2012 diary, email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Global factors hold sway over UK milk prices
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Food industry news of week: Unilever, PepsiCo
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Greencore expands UK, US sales
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits