just-food SIAL 2012 Diary - 15 October
The countdown to SIAL 2012, one of the largest trade events in the food industry calendar continues. And as it does so, the just-food diary brings you more news of what to expect from a range of exhibitors laying out their wares this year in Paris. Highlights today are from Virto frozen vegetables firm and R&D company XTC.
Shimla Hills (Hall 5A Stand A084) is welcoming all visitors to visit the company's stand at this year's SIAL exhibition in Paris to explore new business opportunities and prospects. The company will be showcasing its exclusive range of Indian processed fruit products and a variety of Indian spices and oil seeds.
XTC (Hall 6 Stand H029) The French R&D consultancy firm for the retail and food trade industry is inviting visitors along to the stand to discuss upcoming and top trends as well as providing an analysis of new product launches.
Virto (Hall 6 Stand G109) invites you to attend its stand G109 from the 21 to 25 October where visitors will be able to view a range of frozen vegetables, mixes and ready meals produced by the Spanish food manufacturer. "Since the foundation of the company in 1984 the Virto Group has focused on product knowledge, innovation, creativity and hard work," it says.
Cirav Gida (Hall 3 Stand E068), a processor and exporter of hazelnuts and hazelnut products is based in the eastern Black Sea region of Turkey in Trabzon city. The company will be using this year's SIAL show as an opportunity to showcase its range of products. The team will also be happy to discuss business opportunities for its products, which are currently exported to Europe for use in chocolate, biscuits and ice cream.
To appear in the just-food's SIAL 2012 diary, email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- New food waste standard will help monitor progress
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- Kellogg uses Kashi to finally join party - comment
- Tyrrells' growth plans - CEO interview, part two
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Post, ConAgra 'held talks' over Lamb Weston merger
- Europe's food firms slam French origin labels plan
- Brexit - UK food trade body issues warning
- Mars takes UK chocolate brands into trail mixes
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights