just-food SIAL 2012 Diary - 15 October
The countdown to SIAL 2012, one of the largest trade events in the food industry calendar continues. And as it does so, the just-food diary brings you more news of what to expect from a range of exhibitors laying out their wares this year in Paris. Highlights today are from Virto frozen vegetables firm and R&D company XTC.
Shimla Hills (Hall 5A Stand A084) is welcoming all visitors to visit the company's stand at this year's SIAL exhibition in Paris to explore new business opportunities and prospects. The company will be showcasing its exclusive range of Indian processed fruit products and a variety of Indian spices and oil seeds.
XTC (Hall 6 Stand H029) The French R&D consultancy firm for the retail and food trade industry is inviting visitors along to the stand to discuss upcoming and top trends as well as providing an analysis of new product launches.
Virto (Hall 6 Stand G109) invites you to attend its stand G109 from the 21 to 25 October where visitors will be able to view a range of frozen vegetables, mixes and ready meals produced by the Spanish food manufacturer. "Since the foundation of the company in 1984 the Virto Group has focused on product knowledge, innovation, creativity and hard work," it says.
Cirav Gida (Hall 3 Stand E068), a processor and exporter of hazelnuts and hazelnut products is based in the eastern Black Sea region of Turkey in Trabzon city. The company will be using this year's SIAL show as an opportunity to showcase its range of products. The team will also be happy to discuss business opportunities for its products, which are currently exported to Europe for use in chocolate, biscuits and ice cream.
To appear in the just-food's SIAL 2012 diary, email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- Focus: Can BRF deliver aggressive growth?
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Danone, General Mills, Chobani "mislead parents"
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM
- Dutch confirm second bird flu outbreak
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Dairy Product Production in China
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report