just-food SIAL 2012 Diary - 16 October
As just-food, along with companies and executives from across the food manufacturing and retailing sectors, prepare to head to Paris for this year's SIAL exhibition, here we share with you a few highlights of what you can expect from the event. Today, we feature news from European dairy companies DMK and Emmi, plus Canadian group Dare Foods.
Dare Foods (Hall 4 Stand P042) will be showcasing its latest products, including its Breton Popped SuperGrain Crisps range. In addition, Dare's traditional Breton cracker, which is now available in a smaller 113g package format, will also be one of the many items from the company's product range on show this year. Visit the stand for more information on Dare's latest innovations.
Emmi (Hall 7, Stand G059) will be using this year's SIAL exhibition to showcase its latest product launches, one of its most popular being its Caffe Latte launched in March in a Tahiti Vanilla variant. Available in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, the UK and Belgium, the variety has grown in popularity and become Emmi's number three variant behind Espresso and Macchiato in key markets.
DMK (Hall 7 Stand N062) will this year present its export brand Oldenburger's new re-design as well as product innovation for its baby food brand Humana Comfort, which DMK says is the only speciality food on the market to be based on natural milk fat. In addition, DMK will be introducing its new subsidiary DMK Eis, which will be showcasing innovation from the ice cream sector.
The Nord-Pas-de-Calais (Hall 5A Stand N027) region of northern France will host a pavilion at Sial 2012. France's leading region for agri-food exports will focus on innovation and Agroé, its cluster of excellence within the sector. The region's presence at Sial will reflect the diversity of its agri-food sector, which is a flagship industry for the regional economy, with every sub-sector of the region's agri-food industry represented at the trade show.
To appear in the just-food's SIAL 2012 diary, email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Food industry news of week: Unilever, PepsiCo
- Chobani launches Tots infant range
- Premier Foods hails "improving" sales trends
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report