just-food SIAL 2012 Diary - 16 October
As just-food, along with companies and executives from across the food manufacturing and retailing sectors, prepare to head to Paris for this year's SIAL exhibition, here we share with you a few highlights of what you can expect from the event. Today, we feature news from European dairy companies DMK and Emmi, plus Canadian group Dare Foods.
Dare Foods (Hall 4 Stand P042) will be showcasing its latest products, including its Breton Popped SuperGrain Crisps range. In addition, Dare's traditional Breton cracker, which is now available in a smaller 113g package format, will also be one of the many items from the company's product range on show this year. Visit the stand for more information on Dare's latest innovations.
Emmi (Hall 7, Stand G059) will be using this year's SIAL exhibition to showcase its latest product launches, one of its most popular being its Caffe Latte launched in March in a Tahiti Vanilla variant. Available in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, the UK and Belgium, the variety has grown in popularity and become Emmi's number three variant behind Espresso and Macchiato in key markets.
DMK (Hall 7 Stand N062) will this year present its export brand Oldenburger's new re-design as well as product innovation for its baby food brand Humana Comfort, which DMK says is the only speciality food on the market to be based on natural milk fat. In addition, DMK will be introducing its new subsidiary DMK Eis, which will be showcasing innovation from the ice cream sector.
The Nord-Pas-de-Calais (Hall 5A Stand N027) region of northern France will host a pavilion at Sial 2012. France's leading region for agri-food exports will focus on innovation and Agroé, its cluster of excellence within the sector. The region's presence at Sial will reflect the diversity of its agri-food sector, which is a flagship industry for the regional economy, with every sub-sector of the region's agri-food industry represented at the trade show.
To appear in the just-food's SIAL 2012 diary, email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- Unilever claims victory in Becel dispute
- KitKat to go sustainably sourced cocoa only
- Arla strikes JVs in Nigeria and Senegal
- Arla H1 profits down on milk price slump
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Biscuit Manufacturers (UK) - Industry Report
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies Market in Egypt: Market Profile to 2017