just-food SIAL 2012 Diary - 17 October
As just-food, along with companies and executives from across the food manufacturing and retailing sectors, prepare to head to Paris for this year's SIAL exhibition, here we share with you a few highlights of what you can expect from the event.
Parma Alimentare (Hall 1 Stand C060) will be attending this year's Sial show to exhibit products from the Food Valley in Parma, Italy. Foods on show will include Parma ham, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, typical Charcuterie such as the Culatello, Salame Felino, Coppa Parma; manufacturing deli meat products, fish and vegetable preserves, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
1-2-3 Gluten Free (Hall 4 Stand T102) will be presenting its range of gluten-free products in Paris this year. The company, which is looking to expand its line into "significant" international distribution, will be showcasing products such as its Aaron's bake mixes and its sugar-free cake and bread mixes. 1-2-3 will also be introducing what it claims is the first and only gluten-free multi-purpose flour mix that is enriched in the US, with calcium, iron and B vitamins.
Olam International (Hall 5A Stand D076) will be exhibiting the benefits of California tomatoes and its processing expertise for manufacturers at Sial this year. Making its debut at the show, Olam will demonstrate how its grower partnerships and competitive portfolio can help to meet European processing challenges, from the consistency of supply to flavourful formulations through its subsidiary Olam Spices & Speciality Ingredients.
To appear in the just-food's SIAL 2012 diary, email details to email@example.com.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- What the analysts say: Unilever's mixed 2014
- Tootsie Roll CEO Melvin Gordon dies at 95
- McCain to close Grobbendonk plant in Belgium
- Lifeway Foods CEO denies sale talks
- Jobs to go at FrieslandCampina cheese plant
- Unilever revenues disappoint as food sales fall
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Meat Substitutes Market - Global Trends, Forecasts up to 2019