just-food SIAL 2012 Diary - 18 October
As just-food, along with companies and executives from across the food manufacturing and retailing sectors, prepare to head to Paris for this year's SIAL exhibition, here we share with you a few highlights of what you can expect from the event.
Andalusian Gourmet (Hall 2 Stand SU060) will be exhibiting at this year's SIAL show as it looks for importers and distributors for its range of Torta de Aceite: Olive Oil Flatbread. Based in Seville, Spain, the company manufactures and exports several products of traditional Andalusian (southern Spain) bakery. Its most successful and unique is called Torta de Aceite, which will be on show in Paris.
Earth Family Foods (Hall 4 Stand T102) will be bringing its portfolio of wares to SIAL this year, where visitors can see the full product range the company has to offer. Having re-launched its gluten-free, all-natural organic product line, to company will be showcasing its full range, including Earth Family peanuts, tree nuts, dip mixes & seasonings and Earth Family Teriyaki Sauce.
Bata Food (Hall 3 Stand H140) is a Turkey-based exporter of organic and conventional dried fruits, dried mulberries, dried apricots, apple concentrates and pomegranate concentrates, amongst others. From 21-25 October, the company will be exhibiting its wares at SIAL where visitors can approach the team for information on its product range and the services it offers.
To appear in the just-food's SIAL 2012 diary, email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- Global factors hold sway over UK milk prices
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Food industry news of week: Unilever, PepsiCo
- Chobani launches Tots infant range
- Premier Foods hails "improving" sales trends
- PepsiCo rolls out "sweet" Cheetos
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report