just-food SIAL 2012 Diary - 18 October
As just-food, along with companies and executives from across the food manufacturing and retailing sectors, prepare to head to Paris for this year's SIAL exhibition, here we share with you a few highlights of what you can expect from the event.
Andalusian Gourmet (Hall 2 Stand SU060) will be exhibiting at this year's SIAL show as it looks for importers and distributors for its range of Torta de Aceite: Olive Oil Flatbread. Based in Seville, Spain, the company manufactures and exports several products of traditional Andalusian (southern Spain) bakery. Its most successful and unique is called Torta de Aceite, which will be on show in Paris.
Earth Family Foods (Hall 4 Stand T102) will be bringing its portfolio of wares to SIAL this year, where visitors can see the full product range the company has to offer. Having re-launched its gluten-free, all-natural organic product line, to company will be showcasing its full range, including Earth Family peanuts, tree nuts, dip mixes & seasonings and Earth Family Teriyaki Sauce.
Bata Food (Hall 3 Stand H140) is a Turkey-based exporter of organic and conventional dried fruits, dried mulberries, dried apricots, apple concentrates and pomegranate concentrates, amongst others. From 21-25 October, the company will be exhibiting its wares at SIAL where visitors can approach the team for information on its product range and the services it offers.
To appear in the just-food's SIAL 2012 diary, email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- Why Danone is withdrawing Dumex from Vietnam
- Why May's Brexit comments give reason for optimism
- 2 Sisters chief Boparan buys Bernard Matthews
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- B&G Foods acquires ABF's US spice business
- General Mills profit falls as sales disappoint
- Bernard Matthews pensions scheme under review
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report