just-food SIAL 2012 Diary - 19 October
As just-food, along with companies and executives from across the food manufacturing and retailing sectors, prepare to head to Paris for this year's SIAL exhibition, here we share with you a few highlights of what you can expect from the event. Highlights today are from Jadli Foods and Viannos Village.
Hofer's Organic Mill (Hall 8 Stand C040) is visiting Sial this year to showcase its wide range of purely organic flours. As one of the largest organic mills in Austria, Hofer's says it has a long tradition of grain processing and is still setting trends regarding the use of high-end technology and innovative products, such as purple wheat organic wholemeal flour. All its products are of Austrian origin and 100% organic. Hofer's newest project is the launch of organic spelt sticks with salt and sesame, which can be tasted at the stand.
Jadli Foods (Hall 3 Stand B9) will be presented in SIAL's India Pavilion at this year's show. Engaged in the manufacturing and export of processed food products and Agro commodities business, Jadli welcomes all visitors to its stand.
Viannos Village (Hall 2 Stand N081) is a Greek manufacturer of Cretan olive oils products. The company, which will be exhibiting its product range in Paris this year, invites chefs, journalists, traders and “all foodies” to its stand to find out more about its wares. The company will this year be launching its elite gourmet olive oil collection at SIAL.
To appear in the just-food's SIAL 2012 diary, email details to email@example.com.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- Why Danone is withdrawing Dumex from Vietnam
- How PepsiCo is taking action on palm oil
- 2 Sisters chief Boparan buys Bernard Matthews
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- B&G Foods acquires ABF's US spice business
- General Mills profit falls as sales disappoint
- MP calls for probe into Bernard Matthews "sale"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report