just-food SIAL 2012 Diary - 19 October
As just-food, along with companies and executives from across the food manufacturing and retailing sectors, prepare to head to Paris for this year's SIAL exhibition, here we share with you a few highlights of what you can expect from the event. Highlights today are from Jadli Foods and Viannos Village.
Hofer's Organic Mill (Hall 8 Stand C040) is visiting Sial this year to showcase its wide range of purely organic flours. As one of the largest organic mills in Austria, Hofer's says it has a long tradition of grain processing and is still setting trends regarding the use of high-end technology and innovative products, such as purple wheat organic wholemeal flour. All its products are of Austrian origin and 100% organic. Hofer's newest project is the launch of organic spelt sticks with salt and sesame, which can be tasted at the stand.
Jadli Foods (Hall 3 Stand B9) will be presented in SIAL's India Pavilion at this year's show. Engaged in the manufacturing and export of processed food products and Agro commodities business, Jadli welcomes all visitors to its stand.
Viannos Village (Hall 2 Stand N081) is a Greek manufacturer of Cretan olive oils products. The company, which will be exhibiting its product range in Paris this year, invites chefs, journalists, traders and “all foodies” to its stand to find out more about its wares. The company will this year be launching its elite gourmet olive oil collection at SIAL.
To appear in the just-food's SIAL 2012 diary, email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Campbell aligns structure with growth objectives
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report