just-food SIAL 2012 Diary - 19 October
As just-food, along with companies and executives from across the food manufacturing and retailing sectors, prepare to head to Paris for this year's SIAL exhibition, here we share with you a few highlights of what you can expect from the event. Highlights today are from Jadli Foods and Viannos Village.
Hofer's Organic Mill (Hall 8 Stand C040) is visiting Sial this year to showcase its wide range of purely organic flours. As one of the largest organic mills in Austria, Hofer's says it has a long tradition of grain processing and is still setting trends regarding the use of high-end technology and innovative products, such as purple wheat organic wholemeal flour. All its products are of Austrian origin and 100% organic. Hofer's newest project is the launch of organic spelt sticks with salt and sesame, which can be tasted at the stand.
Jadli Foods (Hall 3 Stand B9) will be presented in SIAL's India Pavilion at this year's show. Engaged in the manufacturing and export of processed food products and Agro commodities business, Jadli welcomes all visitors to its stand.
Viannos Village (Hall 2 Stand N081) is a Greek manufacturer of Cretan olive oils products. The company, which will be exhibiting its product range in Paris this year, invites chefs, journalists, traders and “all foodies” to its stand to find out more about its wares. The company will this year be launching its elite gourmet olive oil collection at SIAL.
To appear in the just-food's SIAL 2012 diary, email details to email@example.com.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
- Kellogg uses Kashi to finally join party - comment
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- New food waste standard will help monitor progress
- Tyrrells' growth plans - CEO interview, part two
- How could a TTIP affect the food industry?
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Kellogg to invest in "next-generation innovation"
- PepsiCo "engaging" with Indofood on child labour
- Post, ConAgra 'held talks' over Lamb Weston merger
- R&R Ice Cream names Daniel Martinez new CFO
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights