just-food SIAL 2012 Diary - 21 October
As just-food, along with companies and executives from across the food manufacturing and retailing sectors, visits Paris for this year's SIAL exhibition, we share with you a few highlights of what you can expect from the event. Highlights today are UK export agency Fresh Marketing, Bolivian firm De La Selva and Groupe Benamore.
Fresh Marketing (Hall 2) The UK export agency is showcasing a range of its licenced products, including Eat Natural and Burts Chips, which it represents in a series of markets. It is also displaying Yoi yoghurt drinks, which have secured a listing in UK retailer Asda and have a longer shelf life than rival yoghurt drinks.
De La Selva (Hall 5a, Stand 180) The Bolivian firm, which sells products across Latin America and into France, Spain and Japan, is showing dip products at SIAL. Its Palm Heart dip range is in three flavours: original, curry and spicy.
Groupe Benamore (Hall 5 Stand K138) will be showcasing its range of Algerian products in Paris this week. With the aim of growing its business sustainably, Groupe Benamore is a leading producer of tomato paste, fruit pulp and preserves, chillies, pasta and couscous.
- Focus: The impact of Heinz's stevia ketchup
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- Viewpoint: US health food in play - at a price
- Shopper trends: Some confidence but promos popular
- DATA: The just-food international basket - Q2 2014
- Burton's "eyeing" United Biscuits merger
- Premier Foods revamp creates three divisions
- Glanbia to buy US sports nutrition firm Isopure
- Unilever to boost presence in Nigeria
- Thai Union Frozen acquires King Oscar