just-food SIAL 2012 Diary - 23 October
As just-food, along with companies and executives from across the food manufacturing and retailing sectors, visits Paris for this year's SIAL exhibition, we share with you a few highlights of what you can expect from the event.
Pays de Loire (Hall 5A Stand Q027) is inviting exhibitors at this year's SIAL show in Paris to stop by its stand and meet the team. There visitors can find information and taste food from the Loire Valley and experience tastings with chefs.
Visit Bolhispania (Hall 5A, Stand180) is a company that produces a spicy Hispanic- Bolivian mix of food products. "Visit us and get the best taste of the tropics", the company said. The company develops "great quality products" under its Chimoré brand, it said, in addition to its Hearts of Palm brand presented in glass jars or tin cans; dried, dehydrated, packed spices and tropical fruits (pineapple, papaya, peach).
All-Natural Ingredients (Hallf 5A Stand D033) will be introducing its brand new crystal sweet/Fructo/dextro grape sugars, the crystal sugars extracted directly by the fruit. "Thanks to a cutting edge plant indeed, we can extract the two main saccharides fructose and dextrose, naturally present in the grape, by the only mean of the crystallization and avoiding chemical additives", the company said. Visit the stand for more information.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- Fonterra's full-year results – 10 things to learn
- Trans fat studies show complexity of health debate
- ConAgra suggests there is life in old brands yet
- Why Quorn Foods auction promises to be competitive
- Quorn Foods agrees sale to Monde Nissin
- Danone, Kerry, Pulmuone also eyeing Quorn
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- McCormick India JV hit by row
- ConAgra Foods "efficiency" drive to hit 1,500 jobs
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Global Bakery & Cereals Market: News and Events July 2015