just-food SIAL 2012 Diary - 23 October
As just-food, along with companies and executives from across the food manufacturing and retailing sectors, visits Paris for this year's SIAL exhibition, we share with you a few highlights of what you can expect from the event.
Pays de Loire (Hall 5A Stand Q027) is inviting exhibitors at this year's SIAL show in Paris to stop by its stand and meet the team. There visitors can find information and taste food from the Loire Valley and experience tastings with chefs.
Visit Bolhispania (Hall 5A, Stand180) is a company that produces a spicy Hispanic- Bolivian mix of food products. "Visit us and get the best taste of the tropics", the company said. The company develops "great quality products" under its Chimoré brand, it said, in addition to its Hearts of Palm brand presented in glass jars or tin cans; dried, dehydrated, packed spices and tropical fruits (pineapple, papaya, peach).
All-Natural Ingredients (Hallf 5A Stand D033) will be introducing its brand new crystal sweet/Fructo/dextro grape sugars, the crystal sugars extracted directly by the fruit. "Thanks to a cutting edge plant indeed, we can extract the two main saccharides fructose and dextrose, naturally present in the grape, by the only mean of the crystallization and avoiding chemical additives", the company said. Visit the stand for more information.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Why Danone is withdrawing Dumex from Vietnam
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- Ireland unveils national plan to tackle obesity
- B&G Foods acquires ABF's US spice business
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Gen Mills uses NPD, renovation to heat soup sales
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities