just-food SIAL 2012 Diary - 23 October
As just-food, along with companies and executives from across the food manufacturing and retailing sectors, visits Paris for this year's SIAL exhibition, we share with you a few highlights of what you can expect from the event.
Pays de Loire (Hall 5A Stand Q027) is inviting exhibitors at this year's SIAL show in Paris to stop by its stand and meet the team. There visitors can find information and taste food from the Loire Valley and experience tastings with chefs.
Visit Bolhispania (Hall 5A, Stand180) is a company that produces a spicy Hispanic- Bolivian mix of food products. "Visit us and get the best taste of the tropics", the company said. The company develops "great quality products" under its Chimoré brand, it said, in addition to its Hearts of Palm brand presented in glass jars or tin cans; dried, dehydrated, packed spices and tropical fruits (pineapple, papaya, peach).
All-Natural Ingredients (Hallf 5A Stand D033) will be introducing its brand new crystal sweet/Fructo/dextro grape sugars, the crystal sugars extracted directly by the fruit. "Thanks to a cutting edge plant indeed, we can extract the two main saccharides fructose and dextrose, naturally present in the grape, by the only mean of the crystallization and avoiding chemical additives", the company said. Visit the stand for more information.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- just-food's pick: Products on show at SIAL China
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Kerry adds to Mattessons' adult snacking range
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Mondelez to cut jobs at Chicago site
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details