just-food SIAL 2012 Diary - 24 October
As SIAL enters into its fourth day in Paris, just-food brings you a few highlights of what you can expect from the event attending by companies and executives from across the food manufacturing and retailing sectors.
Belgian vegetable supplier PinguinLutosa (Hall 6 Stand F064) has travelled to Paris this year to attend the SIAL food and drink exhibition in Nord Villepinte. Those attending the show can visit the group's stand to view a selection of its food portfolio that includes Pom'Rosa Lutosa mashed-based garnishes, Lutosa flavoured mashed potatoes and its new convenience kitchen range that includes ratatouille cooked with olive oil.
US spice manufacturer McCormick & Co (Hall 5A Stand P136) are present at this year's SIAL show in Paris where the company is showcasing its portfolio of spices, seasonings mixes, condiments and other flavourful products for the food sector.
The Israel Export Institute (Hall 4 Stand L024) is inviting all buyers, distributors, importers, reps and "all relevant food professionals" to its stand at SIAL in Paris this year to discuss opportunities for business. Israeli Food companies attending the show include Al Arz Tahina, Wissotzky Group and Carmit Candy Industries.
Tradin Organic Agriculture (Hall 5A Stand H039) is one of the world's leading trading companies of organic food ingredients. Travelling to Paris this year for the SIAL exhibition, the company will be offering its services and information on the supply of organic ingredients. "Tradin bridges the gap between farmers and manufacturers and makes it especially easy for manufacturers who want to get involved in the organic market," the company says.
To appear in the just-food's SIAL 2012 diary, email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
PinguinLutosa has reported a strong rise in sales for the first nine months of its fiscal year, benefiting from the knock-on effect of acquisitions and higher volumes....
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Greek crisis: The impact on shopper behaviour
- Mondelez CEO Rosenfeld defends moves on costs
- Just Mayo under fire from US FDA after complaint
- B&G Foods "front-runner for Green Giant"
- FrieslandCampina H1 earnings up despite flat sales
- Hearthside to buy nutrition bar maker VSI
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Nestle USA, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019
- Probiotic Ingredients Market by Function, Application, End Use, Ingredient, and by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020