just-food SIAL 2012 Diary - 8 October
The countdown to SIAL 2012, one of the largest trade events in the food industry calendar continues. And as it does so, the just-food diary brings you more news of what to expect from a range of exhibitors laying out their wares this year in Paris.
Agroindustria Takuaree (Hall 5 Stand D024) is a processing company for the production of organic brown sugar located in the heart of South America-Republic of Paraguay. The company will be present at SIAL this year, where it will be explaining the techniques used in the planting and management of its sugar crop and how its methods help increase soil fertility and yield.
Embassy of Chile (Hall 3 Stand J041) will be hosting a range of events during the show, including presentations from a Mexican chef who will cook for attendees. The stand will also offer food tasting from the countries of Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru. The Ambassador of each of the four countries will also be guests to the stand.
Egyptian Food Co (Hall 6 Stand A036) will be presenting its new chips brands Bey Blade and Moda Moody at this year's SIAL show in Paris, for which the company has recently launched a major advertising campaign. Other products on show will include new variants to its Present Hero snack brand.
To appear in the just-food's SIAL 2012 diary, email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- Comment: Danone could be mulling strategy shift
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK