just-food SIAL 2012 Diary - 8 October
The countdown to SIAL 2012, one of the largest trade events in the food industry calendar continues. And as it does so, the just-food diary brings you more news of what to expect from a range of exhibitors laying out their wares this year in Paris.
Agroindustria Takuaree (Hall 5 Stand D024) is a processing company for the production of organic brown sugar located in the heart of South America-Republic of Paraguay. The company will be present at SIAL this year, where it will be explaining the techniques used in the planting and management of its sugar crop and how its methods help increase soil fertility and yield.
Embassy of Chile (Hall 3 Stand J041) will be hosting a range of events during the show, including presentations from a Mexican chef who will cook for attendees. The stand will also offer food tasting from the countries of Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru. The Ambassador of each of the four countries will also be guests to the stand.
Egyptian Food Co (Hall 6 Stand A036) will be presenting its new chips brands Bey Blade and Moda Moody at this year's SIAL show in Paris, for which the company has recently launched a major advertising campaign. Other products on show will include new variants to its Present Hero snack brand.
To appear in the just-food's SIAL 2012 diary, email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
- Why Heinz-Kraft merger could herald more deals
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- Interview: FrieslandCampina eyes Gulf expansion
- Mondelez coy on Philadelphia sale rumours
- Aryzta buys 49% of French retailer Picard
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Fatal explosion at French desserts firm Senagral
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus