just-food SIAL 2012 Diary - 8 October
The countdown to SIAL 2012, one of the largest trade events in the food industry calendar continues. And as it does so, the just-food diary brings you more news of what to expect from a range of exhibitors laying out their wares this year in Paris.
Agroindustria Takuaree (Hall 5 Stand D024) is a processing company for the production of organic brown sugar located in the heart of South America-Republic of Paraguay. The company will be present at SIAL this year, where it will be explaining the techniques used in the planting and management of its sugar crop and how its methods help increase soil fertility and yield.
Embassy of Chile (Hall 3 Stand J041) will be hosting a range of events during the show, including presentations from a Mexican chef who will cook for attendees. The stand will also offer food tasting from the countries of Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru. The Ambassador of each of the four countries will also be guests to the stand.
Egyptian Food Co (Hall 6 Stand A036) will be presenting its new chips brands Bey Blade and Moda Moody at this year's SIAL show in Paris, for which the company has recently launched a major advertising campaign. Other products on show will include new variants to its Present Hero snack brand.
To appear in the just-food's SIAL 2012 diary, email details to email@example.com.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- New food waste standard will help monitor progress
- Kellogg uses Kashi to finally join party - comment
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- Tyrrells' growth plans - CEO interview, part two
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Post, ConAgra 'held talks' over Lamb Weston merger
- Europe's food firms slam French origin labels plan
- Mars takes UK chocolate brands into trail mixes
- Brexit - UK food trade body issues warning
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights