just-food SIAL 2012 Diary - 9 October
The countdown to SIAL 2012, one of the largest trade events in the food industry calendar continues. And as it does so, the just-food diary brings you more news of what to expect from a range of exhibitors laying out their wares this year in Paris.
Olives et Oliviers (Hall 8 Stand GO95) will be presenting its product range at this year's SIAL show, during which time visitors will be able to see the full range of olive oils produced by the Tunisian company. Located in the south west of the country, the company produces extra virgin oil using a “green” philosophy and an eco-friendly approach, it says.
Imaginative Cuisine (Hall 8 Stand A061) will be returning to SIAL this year, in the hope of winning another award for its Freshburst Gastropaint product, designed for gastro chefs and amateur home cooks. The product, which has become particularly popular for use in dessert dishes has won a Trends and Innovation award at SIAL from three out of the four shows to date. Visit the stand for a demonstration and more information.
The Almond Board of California (Hall 4 Stand RS066) will be on hand at this year's SIAL show to inform the industry of findings from the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition on the calorie content of almonds and future considerations in the light of these results. ABC will host an event on 23 October where Martin Wickham, head of nutrition at Leatherhead, and independent nutritionist and calorie expert Geoffrey Livesey will highlight the implications of the calorie research. Lu Ann Williams, head of research at Innova Market Research, will also speak about wider trends on consumer demand, snacking and innovation.
Apex Brazil (Hall 3 Stand E025) is hoping to bring the vigour of Brazil's food producing sector to SIAL from 21 to 25 October. The country's presence will be represented by a delegation of 82 companies covering a broad spectrum of food and beverage segments, and occupying an area measuring 1,600 sq mt, with stands in three of the show's halls.
To appear in the just-food's SIAL 2012 diary, email details to email@example.com.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Ireland unveils national plan to tackle obesity
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities