just-food.com takes a holiday break
just-food.com's editorial team is taking a Christmas and New Year break from 24 December to 1 January inclusive.
Today's newsletter is the last of 2002 and the first for 2003 will be sent on Thursday, 2 January.
We, and the management and staff of Aroq Ltd, would like to wish you all an enjoyable holiday break.
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"