just-food's ISM 2013 diary - 17 February
ISM Cologne will take place from 27 - 30 January
As just-food gears up for Cologne-based confectionery show ISM 2013, we are giving you a sneak peek of some of the products confectioners will be showcasing at the event.
Chocolaterie Guylian (Hall 10.2, Stand C031/C039) will be unveiling its offering for Christmas, including Guylian's luxury Pralines, Temptations and Vanilla Seahorses. The company is targeting gifting with its iconic sea-themed chocolate shapes.
Dulces el avion (Hall 11.1, Stand F032) will be showcasing their toffee offering, including Mint Chocolate soft toffee, sugar-free toffee and the group's classic toffee, which has been made from the same artisan recipe since 1928.
Belfine (Hall 04.2, Stand P021) will be getting us in the festive mood. The Belgium chocolate maker is exhibiting its line up of Christmas themed treats, including Boris Beaver, Santa Clause Dave in a bag and Snowman Simon (in milk and white chocolate).
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Global factors hold sway over UK milk prices
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Food industry news of week: Unilever, PepsiCo
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Greencore expands UK, US sales
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits