just-food's ISM 2013 diary - 17 February
ISM Cologne will take place from 27 - 30 January
As just-food gears up for Cologne-based confectionery show ISM 2013, we are giving you a sneak peek of some of the products confectioners will be showcasing at the event.
Chocolaterie Guylian (Hall 10.2, Stand C031/C039) will be unveiling its offering for Christmas, including Guylian's luxury Pralines, Temptations and Vanilla Seahorses. The company is targeting gifting with its iconic sea-themed chocolate shapes.
Dulces el avion (Hall 11.1, Stand F032) will be showcasing their toffee offering, including Mint Chocolate soft toffee, sugar-free toffee and the group's classic toffee, which has been made from the same artisan recipe since 1928.
Belfine (Hall 04.2, Stand P021) will be getting us in the festive mood. The Belgium chocolate maker is exhibiting its line up of Christmas themed treats, including Boris Beaver, Santa Clause Dave in a bag and Snowman Simon (in milk and white chocolate).
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- What could influence US healthy snacking market?
- Will Belvita win at breakfast in China? - analysis
- Interview: How American Halal rides ethical wave
- The top takeaways from IGD's Supply Chain Summit
- Pinnacle to buy Boulder Brands in $975m deal
- PepsiCo trims staff amid marketing cuts talk
- Genius Foods buys UK gluten-free firm Chapel Foods
- US FDA approves genetically engineered salmon
- ConAgra Foods to split into two