just-food's ISM 2013 diary - 17 February
ISM Cologne will take place from 27 - 30 January
As just-food gears up for Cologne-based confectionery show ISM 2013, we are giving you a sneak peek of some of the products confectioners will be showcasing at the event.
Chocolaterie Guylian (Hall 10.2, Stand C031/C039) will be unveiling its offering for Christmas, including Guylian's luxury Pralines, Temptations and Vanilla Seahorses. The company is targeting gifting with its iconic sea-themed chocolate shapes.
Dulces el avion (Hall 11.1, Stand F032) will be showcasing their toffee offering, including Mint Chocolate soft toffee, sugar-free toffee and the group's classic toffee, which has been made from the same artisan recipe since 1928.
Belfine (Hall 04.2, Stand P021) will be getting us in the festive mood. The Belgium chocolate maker is exhibiting its line up of Christmas themed treats, including Boris Beaver, Santa Clause Dave in a bag and Snowman Simon (in milk and white chocolate).
- Why Arla upbeat about LatAm prospects
- M&A Watch - Could Cloetta be takeover target?
- Comment: Can Applegate retain trust under Hormel?
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Yildiz eyeing further deals - reports
- Weetabix gets new private-equity investor
- PAI, Pamplona "eyeing Bakkavor stake"
- Food industry news of week: GMOs, Arla, Mondelez
- FrieslandCampina ends Bongrain German tie-up
- Successful New Product Development Strategies in the Food, Drinks and Personal Care Market
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in the United Kingdom to 2019
- Marks & Spencer (Asia Pacific) Ltd in Retailing (Hong Kong, China)
- Consumer Foodservice in Indonesia