just-food's ISM 2013 diary - 17 February
ISM Cologne will take place from 27 - 30 January
As just-food gears up for Cologne-based confectionery show ISM 2013, we are giving you a sneak peek of some of the products confectioners will be showcasing at the event.
Chocolaterie Guylian (Hall 10.2, Stand C031/C039) will be unveiling its offering for Christmas, including Guylian's luxury Pralines, Temptations and Vanilla Seahorses. The company is targeting gifting with its iconic sea-themed chocolate shapes.
Dulces el avion (Hall 11.1, Stand F032) will be showcasing their toffee offering, including Mint Chocolate soft toffee, sugar-free toffee and the group's classic toffee, which has been made from the same artisan recipe since 1928.
Belfine (Hall 04.2, Stand P021) will be getting us in the festive mood. The Belgium chocolate maker is exhibiting its line up of Christmas themed treats, including Boris Beaver, Santa Clause Dave in a bag and Snowman Simon (in milk and white chocolate).
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- Mead Johnson hails "improvement" despite Q1 falls
- ConAgra sells two bakeries to Alpha Baking