just-food's ISM 2013 diary - 18 February
ISM Cologne will take place from 27 - 30 January
As just-food prepares to join companies and executives from across the confectionery sector in Cologne for this year's ISM exhibition, we share a few highlights of what you can expect from the event.
Pez International (Hall 10.2 Stand F040/G049) will be showcasing its range of confectionery products at this year's ISM. The range includes peppermint candy, mango candies and its seasonal mix line.
Belgian confectioner Cavalier (Hall 04.2 Stand P031) will be unveiling its new range of chocolate with sweeteners from stevia including its Ballotins and Hazelnut Spread.
Aran Candy (Hall 11.1 Stand J029) will be attending this year's ISM event where it will be showcasing its Jelly Bean Factory line. Super Sour Gourmet Jelly Beans, a new addition to the range, and Gourmet Jelly Bean Sweet Hearts and Heart Beats will form part of the line up from the company.
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Campbell aligns structure with growth objectives
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report