just-food's ISM 2013 diary - 22 February
ISM Cologne will take place from 27 - 30 January
As just-food prepares to join companies and executives from across the confectionery sector in Cologne for this year's ISM exhibition, we share a few highlights of what you can expect from the event.
Estilo Sales Europe (Hall 11.1 Stand E034), producers of Kokos sweets and Maya cookies will be showcasing its wares at this year's ISM. The company produces its confectionery using traditional and natural methods.
Polish confectioner SuroVital (Hall 05.2 Stand G038) is a producer of handmade chocolate using Criollo cacao beans. Products include raw chocolate with goji berries, almonds and cherry-acai.
Sammontana (Hall 10.2 Stand G031) produces a range of products in its home country of Italy including biscuits, cakes and confectionery. Products include Panettoni, Incanto croissants and Coppa Cro Crema Caffe.
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- Nestle organic sales fall on Asia, Europe
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Heinz jobs in Australasia to go in restructuring
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk