just-food's ISM 2013 diary - 22 February
ISM Cologne will take place from 27 - 30 January
As just-food prepares to join companies and executives from across the confectionery sector in Cologne for this year's ISM exhibition, we share a few highlights of what you can expect from the event.
Estilo Sales Europe (Hall 11.1 Stand E034), producers of Kokos sweets and Maya cookies will be showcasing its wares at this year's ISM. The company produces its confectionery using traditional and natural methods.
Polish confectioner SuroVital (Hall 05.2 Stand G038) is a producer of handmade chocolate using Criollo cacao beans. Products include raw chocolate with goji berries, almonds and cherry-acai.
Sammontana (Hall 10.2 Stand G031) produces a range of products in its home country of Italy including biscuits, cakes and confectionery. Products include Panettoni, Incanto croissants and Coppa Cro Crema Caffe.
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- How the CGF plans to halve global food waste
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- Focus: Will synergies lift Ahold Delhaize in US?
- Focus: Mexican dairies focus on adding value
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure
- Kellogg eyes trends with product launches
- CMA "accepts" Muller's revised Dairy Crest offer
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims