just-food's ISM 2013 diary - 22 February
ISM Cologne will take place from 27 - 30 January
As just-food prepares to join companies and executives from across the confectionery sector in Cologne for this year's ISM exhibition, we share a few highlights of what you can expect from the event.
Estilo Sales Europe (Hall 11.1 Stand E034), producers of Kokos sweets and Maya cookies will be showcasing its wares at this year's ISM. The company produces its confectionery using traditional and natural methods.
Polish confectioner SuroVital (Hall 05.2 Stand G038) is a producer of handmade chocolate using Criollo cacao beans. Products include raw chocolate with goji berries, almonds and cherry-acai.
Sammontana (Hall 10.2 Stand G031) produces a range of products in its home country of Italy including biscuits, cakes and confectionery. Products include Panettoni, Incanto croissants and Coppa Cro Crema Caffe.
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- What the analysts say: Unilever's mixed 2014
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- Lifeway Foods CEO denies sale talks
- Unilever revenues disappoint as food sales fall
- Tootsie Roll CEO Melvin Gordon dies at 95
- Weston Foods acquires Creative Occasions
- McCain to close Grobbendonk plant in Belgium
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Meat Substitutes Market - Global Trends, Forecasts up to 2019