just-food's ISM 2013 diary - 24 February
ISM Cologne will take place from 27 - 30 January
As just-food prepares to join companies and executives from across the confectionery sector in Cologne for this year's ISM exhibition, we share a few highlights of what you can expect from the event.
The Republic of Korea's GF & Co (Hall 11.2 Stand G060) will be attending this year's ISM show in Cologne to showcase it range of confectionery products. Its line-up includes Cotton Popping Candy, Xylitol Popping Candy and Pearl Bits.
Germany's Windel Gmbh & Co (Hall 10.2 Stand F031) will be bringing its festive spirit to Cologne this year with its range of Christmas candies. The company offers seasonal assortments for all occasions at what it claims are attractive prices. Windel will be showing its new range of chocolate products including a Mulled Wine House and Christmas Wreath.
Spain's Sanchez Cano (Hall 10.2 Stand B039) will be showcasing its range of confectionery at ISM. One of those includes Sugarpova - a premium candy line that reflects the "fun, fashionable, sweet side of international tennis sensation Maria Sharapova".
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- Emerging markets online: India's food retail scene
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Food industry news of week: Unilever, PepsiCo
- Chobani launches Tots infant range
- Tootsie Roll CEO Melvin Gordon dies at 95
- Premier Foods hails "improving" sales trends
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Meat Substitutes Market - Global Trends, Forecasts up to 2019