just-food's ISM 2013 diary - 24 February
ISM Cologne will take place from 27 - 30 January
As just-food prepares to join companies and executives from across the confectionery sector in Cologne for this year's ISM exhibition, we share a few highlights of what you can expect from the event.
The Republic of Korea's GF & Co (Hall 11.2 Stand G060) will be attending this year's ISM show in Cologne to showcase it range of confectionery products. Its line-up includes Cotton Popping Candy, Xylitol Popping Candy and Pearl Bits.
Germany's Windel Gmbh & Co (Hall 10.2 Stand F031) will be bringing its festive spirit to Cologne this year with its range of Christmas candies. The company offers seasonal assortments for all occasions at what it claims are attractive prices. Windel will be showing its new range of chocolate products including a Mulled Wine House and Christmas Wreath.
Spain's Sanchez Cano (Hall 10.2 Stand B039) will be showcasing its range of confectionery at ISM. One of those includes Sugarpova - a premium candy line that reflects the "fun, fashionable, sweet side of international tennis sensation Maria Sharapova".
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- Focus: The impact of Heinz's stevia ketchup
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- Viewpoint: US health food in play - at a price
- Shopper trends: Some confidence but promos popular
- Burton's "eyeing" United Biscuits merger
- Premier Foods revamp creates three divisions
- Unilever to boost presence in Nigeria
- General Mills Q1 profits tumble
- WhiteWave to buy dairy-free firm So Delicious