just-food's ISM 2013 diary - 24 February
ISM Cologne will take place from 27 - 30 January
As just-food prepares to join companies and executives from across the confectionery sector in Cologne for this year's ISM exhibition, we share a few highlights of what you can expect from the event.
The Republic of Korea's GF & Co (Hall 11.2 Stand G060) will be attending this year's ISM show in Cologne to showcase it range of confectionery products. Its line-up includes Cotton Popping Candy, Xylitol Popping Candy and Pearl Bits.
Germany's Windel Gmbh & Co (Hall 10.2 Stand F031) will be bringing its festive spirit to Cologne this year with its range of Christmas candies. The company offers seasonal assortments for all occasions at what it claims are attractive prices. Windel will be showing its new range of chocolate products including a Mulled Wine House and Christmas Wreath.
Spain's Sanchez Cano (Hall 10.2 Stand B039) will be showcasing its range of confectionery at ISM. One of those includes Sugarpova - a premium candy line that reflects the "fun, fashionable, sweet side of international tennis sensation Maria Sharapova".
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Prospects for protein: Snacks growth to continue
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- 2 Sisters Food Group posts higher annual losses
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Bird flu leads Dutch to stop poultry distribution
- Live blog: Food Matters Live
- Arla eyes infant formula firms with lactose plant
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- Dairy Product Production in China
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report