just-food's ISM 2013 diary - 25 February
ISM Cologne will take place from 27 - 30 January
As just-food prepares to join companies and executives from across the confectionery sector in Cologne for this year's ISM exhibition, we share a few highlights of what you can expect from the event.
Polish confectionery SuroVital (Hall 05.2 Stand G038) will be showcasing its products at this year's ISM trade show in Cologne. Its raw chocolate range includes variants such as goji berries, almonds and cherry-acai.
Arluy (Hall 11.1 Stand B009) is a Spanish producer of biscuits, chocolates and savoury snacks. The company will be travelling to Cologne for this year's ISM to show its line-up, which includes Reglero biscuits with stevia and Zahor chocolate minis.
Swiss confectionery Villars Maître Chocolatier (Hall 10.2 Stand H022) is a producer of liquor-filled chocolates, as well as traditional dark and milk chocolates. The company's product line will be on show in Cologne to visitors to the stand.
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia