just-food's ISM 2013 diary - 25 February
ISM Cologne will take place from 27 - 30 January
As just-food prepares to join companies and executives from across the confectionery sector in Cologne for this year's ISM exhibition, we share a few highlights of what you can expect from the event.
Polish confectionery SuroVital (Hall 05.2 Stand G038) will be showcasing its products at this year's ISM trade show in Cologne. Its raw chocolate range includes variants such as goji berries, almonds and cherry-acai.
Arluy (Hall 11.1 Stand B009) is a Spanish producer of biscuits, chocolates and savoury snacks. The company will be travelling to Cologne for this year's ISM to show its line-up, which includes Reglero biscuits with stevia and Zahor chocolate minis.
Swiss confectionery Villars Maître Chocolatier (Hall 10.2 Stand H022) is a producer of liquor-filled chocolates, as well as traditional dark and milk chocolates. The company's product line will be on show in Cologne to visitors to the stand.
- M&A Watch: Raisio should sell to private equity
- Briefing: Tokyo plans to double food exports
- Analysis: Market bets on higher Chiquita offer
- Briefing: Expansion agenda of Japan's food majors
- Spotlight: What could be impact of Russia's ban?
- Campbell Soup's Plum division to pull out of UK
- Kerry cools claim spreads move could hit jobs
- Pork Farms buys Kerry Group's pastry plants
- UPDATE: Cutrale, Safra slam Chiquita rejection
- Japan's Sanyo takes stake in Olam's food biz