just-food's ISM 2013 diary - 25 February
ISM Cologne will take place from 27 - 30 January
As just-food prepares to join companies and executives from across the confectionery sector in Cologne for this year's ISM exhibition, we share a few highlights of what you can expect from the event.
Polish confectionery SuroVital (Hall 05.2 Stand G038) will be showcasing its products at this year's ISM trade show in Cologne. Its raw chocolate range includes variants such as goji berries, almonds and cherry-acai.
Arluy (Hall 11.1 Stand B009) is a Spanish producer of biscuits, chocolates and savoury snacks. The company will be travelling to Cologne for this year's ISM to show its line-up, which includes Reglero biscuits with stevia and Zahor chocolate minis.
Swiss confectionery Villars Maître Chocolatier (Hall 10.2 Stand H022) is a producer of liquor-filled chocolates, as well as traditional dark and milk chocolates. The company's product line will be on show in Cologne to visitors to the stand.
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- How local model protects Nestle - interview
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- Quorn Foods confident in prospects - interview
- Kellogg uses Kashi to finally join party - comment
- Nestle names new CEO
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Brexit – UK farmers warn of food price spike
- Brexit – US confirms commitment to TTIP with EU
- Brexit – How France's food market will be hit
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights