just-food's most-read news stories in 2012
It's the time of the year when we look back at the 12 months just past to see what was getting you clicking on just-food. The ten most-read news stories of 2012 include UK grocers signing a code of conduct on promos and Tesco announcing it would put traffic-light labels on its food in the UK. Tesco's likely exit from the US also proved popular, as did a series of M&A stories, including major deals by Hain Celestial, R&R Ice Cream and Hershey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- ConAgra Foods: what could happen next? - analysis
- Why Mars rice plan not just crop-ticking exercise
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- Interview: Ritter sees growth potential in US, EU
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- Hovis plans cuts amid anxiety over UK bread demand
- Aryzta regional CEO steps down
- Maple Leaf Foods to cut over 400 jobs
- "Serious" suitors lined up for Chicken of The Sea
- Unilever sets 2030 carbon positive goal