just-food's most-read news stories in 2012
It's the time of the year when we look back at the 12 months just past to see what was getting you clicking on just-food. The ten most-read news stories of 2012 include UK grocers signing a code of conduct on promos and Tesco announcing it would put traffic-light labels on its food in the UK. Tesco's likely exit from the US also proved popular, as did a series of M&A stories, including major deals by Hain Celestial, R&R Ice Cream and Hershey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Campbell Soup Co.'s M&A plans should avoid fresh
- Briefing: How is gluten-free faring in Europe?
- Happy Family CEO on baby and beyond
- BRICs and beyond: Kam Tai's Chinese growth story
- Mead Johnson wrestles "irrational" Chinese market
- Post, TreeHouse "in talks over ConAgra own-label"
- Lactalis surpasses Danone on dairy league table
- Mondelez Mexico investment to hit 600 US jobs
- Brownes Dairy owner Archer Capital "eyes sale"
- Lindt adds Hello Bites to US portfolio