just-food's most-read news stories in 2012
It's the time of the year when we look back at the 12 months just past to see what was getting you clicking on just-food. The ten most-read news stories of 2012 include UK grocers signing a code of conduct on promos and Tesco announcing it would put traffic-light labels on its food in the UK. Tesco's likely exit from the US also proved popular, as did a series of M&A stories, including major deals by Hain Celestial, R&R Ice Cream and Hershey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- SIAL 2014: Greek yoghurt firm Fage targets Europe
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Growth question hangs over refocused Premier
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Kellogg, Nestle slammed for "chaotic" salt policy
- Premier cautious on profits after Q3 sales slide
- Mars puts R&D at centre of US plant expansion
- Italy warns of EUR200m hit from Russia ban