just-food's research round-up - global food and grocery retailing, functional food marketing in Asia Pacific
A selection of reports from just-food's research store
Featured reports from the just-food research store include global food and grocery retailing and functional food marketing in Asia Pacific.
Global Food and Grocery Retailing: Market Guide to 2016
This report provides in-depth detail on the trends and drivers of the Global Food and Grocery Retailing market. It includes quantitative information (historic and forecast market values), segmented at channel level.
Food and Grocery Retailing in United Kingdom: Databook to 2016
This databook is an overview of the food and grocery retail market in the United Kingdom. It provides an analysis of the market and its categories including full year 2011 sales value and forecasts till 2016.
Consumer and Innovation Trends in Meat, Fish, and Poultry
Where is innovation occurring in meat, fish, and poultry? This report looks at some of the potential opportunities and key considerations for manufacturers and how industry players using the online space can more effectively engage with consumers.
Consumer and Innovation Trends in Sauces, Dressings, and Condiments
Covering 20 countries, this report highlights the key attitudes and behaviours globally, driving consumers' purchases in this category. Case studies and product examples throughout the brief showcase best-in-class innovations.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
The Next Wave of Functional Food Marketing in Asia Pacific
Understanding how to help consumers achieve their wellness goals is critical for food and drink manufacturers, and this presentation highlights three key issues that will help industry players to navigate the multifaceted health and wellness space.
Consumer Attitudes Towards Health Claims
This presentation, given at the Vitafoods Asia Discussion Forum in September 2012, summarizes the opportunities and challenges associated with making health claims on functional food products.
Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd. (2267) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis
This profile provides an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. It provides a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats.
Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Get detailed information about the company from this profile. It analyses the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Multichannel, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
Danone has confirmed it will not make a hostile move to up its stake in Japanese probiotic drinks group Yakult Honsha....
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- Trans fat studies show complexity of health debate
- Indonesia - Sweet and sour of confectionery sector
- Indonesia: the key macro issues facing FMCG firms
- Why Quorn Foods auction promises to be competitive
- Quorn Foods agrees sale to Monde Nissin
- Danone, Kerry, Pulmuone also eyeing Quorn
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- ConAgra Foods "efficiency" drive to hit 1,500 jobs
- Mars to buy Mexican chocolate maker Grupo Turin
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Global Bakery & Cereals Market: News and Events July 2015