just-food's research round-up
This week's selection of reports from the just-food research store includes a focus on the bakery products market in Western Europe and a look at supermarkets in the UK. Meanwhile, we feature reports on developments of health-associated product types in China and Finland.
The Bakery Products Market in Western Europe (16 countries)
A unique strategic vision of the 16-country Western European market is presented in this report, in particular identifying the numerous companies involved together with their market shares and major brands by country and product.
Supermarkets in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry, including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Health and Wellness in China
The report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data allowing you to compare categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector.
Health and Wellness in Finland
This report identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market, be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2015 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Global Canned Food
This industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2006 to 2010, and forecast to 2015). It also contains descriptions of the leading players and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
China Condiment Industry Report, 2010-2011
According to this report, the fierce competition within the industry means that condiment companies are expanding their market shares through the strategies of brand and channel construction and capacity expansion, as well as launching segmented products.
Mars, Incorporated: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
McCormick & Company, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
This profile examines and identifies key information and issues about the company for business intelligence requirements. It studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Freedom Foods Group nears M&A in Oz, North America
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020