just-food's research round-up
This Health and Wellness in Sweden report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors
This week's selection from the just-food research store includes developments of health-associated product types in Sweden, a look at the weight of packaging used in food and drinks products and a two-part report on agricultural commodities.
The report examines the sales of nutraceuticals in the top seven geographies, which includes the US, the top five countries in Europe and Japan. The report provides the market size for functional foods and dietary supplements by country for each of these geographies.
This report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2006-2010, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector.
Packaging waste reduction is a key goal of many environmental initiatives. This report highlights key innovations pursued by brand owners and packaging companies to reduce the amount and weight of packaging used in food and drinks products.
This report contains detailed economic data and forecasts, analysis of trade and investment opportunities and coverage of the key political issues facing the country.
This first of a two-part report on agricultural commodities investigates the general operating environment underpinning price movements and volatility. How do factors including population, energy consumption, currency volatility and government policy impact agricultural commodities prices, and what lessons can be learnt?
This second part of a two-part report on agricultural commodities examines present and future prices for key food inputs like wheat, corn, rice, cocoa, sugar, soy and milk. Recent developments will also be used to predict prices longer term. What, if anything, can the industry do to mitigate potentially catastrophic price volatility for food inputs?
This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of the Global Top 100 largest Consumer Food Manufacturers. Using a unique method of analysis, each of the Manufacturers is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report