Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
There is a truly cosmopolitan flavour to this week's 'week in words' with food execs from Mexico City to Moscow keen to voice their thoughts on some of the key issues affecting the industry. Grupo Bimbo, the Mexican bakery giant, has stood firm over claims of "deceitful" labelling, while Wimm-Bill-Dann, Russia's largest dairy firm, has sounded a warning on the outlook for the country's economy. Dairy prices are often a hot topic for many in the industry and this week was no exception, with France's Bongrain and New Zealand's Fonterra giving their prognosis of the market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea