Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
There is a truly cosmopolitan flavour to this week's 'week in words' with food execs from Mexico City to Moscow keen to voice their thoughts on some of the key issues affecting the industry. Grupo Bimbo, the Mexican bakery giant, has stood firm over claims of "deceitful" labelling, while Wimm-Bill-Dann, Russia's largest dairy firm, has sounded a warning on the outlook for the country's economy. Dairy prices are often a hot topic for many in the industry and this week was no exception, with France's Bongrain and New Zealand's Fonterra giving their prognosis of the market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre