Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
There is a truly cosmopolitan flavour to this week's 'week in words' with food execs from Mexico City to Moscow keen to voice their thoughts on some of the key issues affecting the industry. Grupo Bimbo, the Mexican bakery giant, has stood firm over claims of "deceitful" labelling, while Wimm-Bill-Dann, Russia's largest dairy firm, has sounded a warning on the outlook for the country's economy. Dairy prices are often a hot topic for many in the industry and this week was no exception, with France's Bongrain and New Zealand's Fonterra giving their prognosis of the market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses