Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Green & Black's boss Dominic Lowe this week talked about his "confidence" in Kraft Foods' takeover as the Cadbury-owned firm announced plans to move its entire range to Fairtrade by the end of 2011. Elsewhere, analysts speculated on Morrisons' future strategy following the surprise appointment of Loblaw COO Dalton Philips as its new chief executive. Across the Atlantic, Wal-Mart announced plans to leverage its "size and global scale" in a shake-up to its leadership structure and the creation of a new unit for the firm's online business. Here is a list of who said what this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods