Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Green & Black's boss Dominic Lowe this week talked about his "confidence" in Kraft Foods' takeover as the Cadbury-owned firm announced plans to move its entire range to Fairtrade by the end of 2011. Elsewhere, analysts speculated on Morrisons' future strategy following the surprise appointment of Loblaw COO Dalton Philips as its new chief executive. Across the Atlantic, Wal-Mart announced plans to leverage its "size and global scale" in a shake-up to its leadership structure and the creation of a new unit for the firm's online business. Here is a list of who said what this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea