Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Food firms remained upbeat this week as they delivered their latest results. Russia's Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods said its margins from dairy would improve as the year progressed, while UK food and drinks firm Innocent insisted it was not struggling but growing market share. Elsewhere, new marketing is set to hit UK screens with a new-look Flake advert from Cadbury and a pizza push from Northern Foods, which conceded its Goodfella's brand had not performed as expected. Here is the best of who said what this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti