Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Food firms remained upbeat this week as they delivered their latest results. Russia's Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods said its margins from dairy would improve as the year progressed, while UK food and drinks firm Innocent insisted it was not struggling but growing market share. Elsewhere, new marketing is set to hit UK screens with a new-look Flake advert from Cadbury and a pizza push from Northern Foods, which conceded its Goodfella's brand had not performed as expected. Here is the best of who said what this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife