Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
The food world this week has been dominated by the news that Tesco's long-serving CEO Terry Leahy is to step down after 14 years at the top of the company. There was also more on Wal-Mart's interest in Russia and the takeover battle in the US for c-store business Casey's General Stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Mondelez on China, Hershey and Q2 results
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- Food companies can lead on workplace nutrition
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Kar's gets Non-GMO verification for Second Nature
- Tesco drops John West products over sustainability
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Mondelez less certain on 2016 revenue growth
- Brexit - UK food sector pessimistic on medium-term