Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Wal-Mart Stores is still struggling in the US but it has found a bright spark in the positive comparable sales in its food division. Similarly, this week, Carrefour talked up its ability to turnaround the more sluggish aspects of its businessWal-Mart Stores is still struggling in the US but it has found a bright spark in the positive comparable sales in its food division. Similarly, Carrefour talked up its ability to turnaround the more sluggish aspects of its business this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales