Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Wal-Mart Stores is still struggling in the US but it has found a bright spark in the positive comparable sales in its food division. Similarly, this week, Carrefour talked up its ability to turnaround the more sluggish aspects of its businessWal-Mart Stores is still struggling in the US but it has found a bright spark in the positive comparable sales in its food division. Similarly, Carrefour talked up its ability to turnaround the more sluggish aspects of its business this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant