Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Spain's farmers, hit financially amid the e.coli outbreak in Europe, have been vocal in their criticism of Germany's health authorities, which wrongly placed the blame for the contamination on Spanish cucumbers. Elsewhere on our pages this week, we shone a spotlight on the debate around GM, one of the most divisive topics in the industry. Meanwhile, Wal-Mart Stores, McCormick and Icelandic Group all hailed the benefit of separate transactions to their businesses, although Spain's Ebro Foods was left to reflect on its failed bid to buy Australian rice maker SunRice.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target