Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Spain's farmers, hit financially amid the e.coli outbreak in Europe, have been vocal in their criticism of Germany's health authorities, which wrongly placed the blame for the contamination on Spanish cucumbers. Elsewhere on our pages this week, we shone a spotlight on the debate around GM, one of the most divisive topics in the industry. Meanwhile, Wal-Mart Stores, McCormick and Icelandic Group all hailed the benefit of separate transactions to their businesses, although Spain's Ebro Foods was left to reflect on its failed bid to buy Australian rice maker SunRice.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review