Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week, it was revealed that Nestle is in talks with Chinese confectioner Hsu Fu Chi, while on the retail front, South Africa's Pick n Pay revealed plans to make more than 3,000 people redundant. The fight over control of Brazilian retailer CBD continued with Casino, Carrefour and the Diniz Group all trading barbs. Here's the best of what was said this week:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund