Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
The week saw more of the major food manufacturers report their half-year results. Aside from their numbers, Danone faced questions on the performance of its business in Russia, while Hershey's new CEO was quizzed over its future in India. Meanwhile, Superquinn directors dropped their legal action against the Irish retailer's receivership and a group of UK politicians urged the Government to strengthen the powers of the proposed grocery watchdog. Click on the links for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Kind CEO on FDA's labelling U-turn - interview
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- Russia may renew food embargo again
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Fonterra dismisses claims CEO Spierings could exit
- News of week - Nestle, Wilmar, Danone
- Vandemoortele family to own 100% of bakery group