Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
The week saw more of the major food manufacturers report their half-year results. Aside from their numbers, Danone faced questions on the performance of its business in Russia, while Hershey's new CEO was quizzed over its future in India. Meanwhile, Superquinn directors dropped their legal action against the Irish retailer's receivership and a group of UK politicians urged the Government to strengthen the powers of the proposed grocery watchdog. Click on the links for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- Comment: ConAgra failing to address core issues
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Genius secures listings in French supermarkets
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's