Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
The week saw more of the major food manufacturers report their half-year results. Aside from their numbers, Danone faced questions on the performance of its business in Russia, while Hershey's new CEO was quizzed over its future in India. Meanwhile, Superquinn directors dropped their legal action against the Irish retailer's receivership and a group of UK politicians urged the Government to strengthen the powers of the proposed grocery watchdog. Click on the links for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Emmi earnings grow but sales outlook lowered