Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Following last week's shock news of Kraft Foods' spin off, corporate restructuring and M&A remained the theme, with Sara Lee agreeing to sell its North American refrigerated dough business to Ralcorp Holdings and announcing plans to sell its French and Spanish bakery divisions. Irish food company Valeo Foods Group struck a deal to buy local rival Jacob Fruitfield Food Group and Symington's acquired two food brands from Unilever. Here's the best of what was said this week:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife