Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Following last week's shock news of Kraft Foods' spin off, corporate restructuring and M&A remained the theme, with Sara Lee agreeing to sell its North American refrigerated dough business to Ralcorp Holdings and announcing plans to sell its French and Spanish bakery divisions. Irish food company Valeo Foods Group struck a deal to buy local rival Jacob Fruitfield Food Group and Symington's acquired two food brands from Unilever. Here's the best of what was said this week:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund