Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Following last week's shock news of Kraft Foods' spin off, corporate restructuring and M&A remained the theme, with Sara Lee agreeing to sell its North American refrigerated dough business to Ralcorp Holdings and announcing plans to sell its French and Spanish bakery divisions. Irish food company Valeo Foods Group struck a deal to buy local rival Jacob Fruitfield Food Group and Symington's acquired two food brands from Unilever. Here's the best of what was said this week:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units