Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Bright Food, the Chinese food group, has bought 75% of Australia's Manassen Foods in a major deal, a "step change" according to Roy Manassen, whose father set up the business. Elsewhere, Walkers Crisps stood by Gary Lineker in the face of reports the former striker's role in the company's advertising was set to diminish, stating: "There is no change whatsoever to Gary Lineker's role or relationship with Walkers Crisps." Here's the best of what was said on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK