Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Bright Food, the Chinese food group, has bought 75% of Australia's Manassen Foods in a major deal, a "step change" according to Roy Manassen, whose father set up the business. Elsewhere, Walkers Crisps stood by Gary Lineker in the face of reports the former striker's role in the company's advertising was set to diminish, stating: "There is no change whatsoever to Gary Lineker's role or relationship with Walkers Crisps." Here's the best of what was said on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group