Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Stories from Europe, the UK, the US and Latin America provided some of this week's headlines. A key shareholder in Metro Group has lost patience with the German retailer's CEO, upmarket UK grocer Marks and Spencer revealed its new-look food halls, US snack firm Diamond Foods discussed the outlook for its new financial year and PepsiCo outlined plans to launch healthier products in Mexico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid