Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week, two of the world's biggest retailers Wal-Mart and Carrefour were in the spotlight. Wal-Mart is facing questions over its business in China and Carrefour, after a series of profit warnings, is under pressure from one of its investors. Meanwhile, the world's dairy sector gathered in Italy to discuss the challenges facing the sector, including its impact on the environment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO