Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week, key M&A announcements dominated the headlines with US food maker Hain Celestial acquiring UK chilled foods firm Daniels Group, in a bid to expand the international presence of both companies. Ireland-based Greencore was in sales talks with unnamed sources. Meanwhile, rival confectioneries Ferrero and Hershey look to expand overseas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations