Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week food firms continued to release financial results amid the increasingly uncertain economic environment, including UK retailer Sainsbury's and rival Morrisons. The European Commission formally approved stevia sweeteners for use within the European Union for the first time. Meanwhile, looking to expand, PepsiCo acquired Brazilian biscuit manufacturer Mabel after reports circled last week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund