Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Executives at Müller and Robert Wiseman Dairies espoused the benefits of the German yoghurt maker's decision to buy the UK milk supplier, a deal that divided analysts. Industry watchers also scrutinised the latest trading updates from Premier Foods plc, the UK's largest food manufacturer and Carrefour, the French retail giant, while Kraft Foods chief Irene Rosenfeld said the US group's 2011 results means it is one of the industry's better performers - on the day job cuts of 1,600 were announced.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning