Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Executives at Müller and Robert Wiseman Dairies espoused the benefits of the German yoghurt maker's decision to buy the UK milk supplier, a deal that divided analysts. Industry watchers also scrutinised the latest trading updates from Premier Foods plc, the UK's largest food manufacturer and Carrefour, the French retail giant, while Kraft Foods chief Irene Rosenfeld said the US group's 2011 results means it is one of the industry's better performers - on the day job cuts of 1,600 were announced.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods