Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
The UK government this week launched a series of measures, drawn up with industry, to drive the food sector's growth overseas. The so-called export action plan came in the week that food and drink giant Princes announced a venture in Italy and UK confectioner Zetar opened its first sales office in Europe. Zetar's CEO outlined the company's Continental sales target to just-food and, in a further interview with a top executive, Spar International MD Dr Gordon Campbell told us about the symbol retailer's expansion plans in India.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020