Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
The appointment of a new CEO at Carrefour caused a flurry of comment throughout the industry, with pundits outlining what the new chief's priorities ought to be. Unilever and Kellogg were among manufacturers that announced annual results, while Hain Celestial, reporting its half-year numbers, said it saw a number of acquisition targets in the US. Elsewhere, suppliers expressed anger at a decision in Europe to block the use of new nutrition claims.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"