Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
The US grabbed the industry headlines this week, with PepsiCo at last outlining its plans to drive growth at the business, although the measures it has lined up has led to more questions from Wall Street analysts. And the uncertainty around the sale of global snacks brand Pringles has intensified after prospective buyer Diamond Foods decided to appoint a new CEO and CFO after it found improper accounting at the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream finalise joint venture plans
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- Pinnacle Foods names Mondelez's Mark Clouse CEO
- ConAgra sells two bakeries to Alpha Baking