Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Carrefour's first-quarter and Supervalu's full-year results kept the just-food news desk busy this week, despite a shorter week following the Easter break. Carrefour's CFO in particular sounded an upbeat note on the firm's earnings call, despite its struggles in France. Supervalu chief executive Craig Herkert was equally optimistic, informing analysts of the firm's expectations for "another year of solid progress". Elsewhere, just-food spoke exclusively to Ebro Foods's chairman and CEO Antonio Hernandez Callejas who talked about the firm's growth plans and its battle with rising raw material costs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020