Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Carrefour's first-quarter and Supervalu's full-year results kept the just-food news desk busy this week, despite a shorter week following the Easter break. Carrefour's CFO in particular sounded an upbeat note on the firm's earnings call, despite its struggles in France. Supervalu chief executive Craig Herkert was equally optimistic, informing analysts of the firm's expectations for "another year of solid progress". Elsewhere, just-food spoke exclusively to Ebro Foods's chairman and CEO Antonio Hernandez Callejas who talked about the firm's growth plans and its battle with rising raw material costs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth