Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Among the key quotes this week, Nestle reflected on the confirmation of child labour in its cocoa supply chain after the findings of a report it commissioned were published. Elsewhere, Hershey outlined its hopes for international expansion, General Mills explained why it is reorganising its business after a year of falling profits and Greencore underlined why the potential it sees in the US after another acquisition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- Kind CEO on FDA's labelling U-turn - interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Russia may renew food embargo again
- Lindt's Russell Stover launches "snacking" line
- News of week - Nestle, Wilmar, Danone
- HKScan appoints Jari Latvanen CEO