Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
The price of milk dominated headlines in the UK this week, with farmers gathering at a summit to air their views on the implications of the cuts and discuss what can be done. Elsewhere, French retailer Carrefour sounded an upbeat note on the performance of its domestic hypermarket business, while PepsiCo and Müller at last showed their hand as they joined the fray to win over US consumers in the Greek yoghurt market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO